Wines of Gippsland
70gm Soy Wax Candle
Wines of Gippsland Soy Candle
The Gippsland region is quickly becoming renown for making beautiful wines. This sweet fragrance will take you back to a lazy Sunday at a picturesque winery overlooking the rolling hills and the stunning vines.
Our candles are hand-poured in Gippsland, Victoria from amazing 100% natural soy wax sourced locally in Australia.
With the flame glistening through the engraving on the glass, these candles will illuminate, rejuvenate and invigorate your home”.
Create ambience that your friends will envy!
Top Notes: Moscato, Pineapple
Middle Notes: Cyclamen, Cherry Blossom
Base Notes: Violet, Apple
All-natural soy wax - made in Australia
Lead-free cotton wicks
Palm-oil free, vegan-friendly
IFRA approved fragrances
Candle care – one of the most important aspects of any natural soy wax candle.
What to do...
- Burn the candle until it reaches a full melt pool (or when the top layer of wax is liquid),
- Burn for its designed duration (maximum 2 hours for our 70G & 4 hours for our 340G candles),
- Trim your wicks to 0.5cm (1/5inch) before every burn,
- Extinguish your candle using either a wick snuffer or wick dipper, and
- Keep your candle out of direct sunlight.
|Brand||Scarlet & Grace Body Care & Home Fragrances|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|