The High Plains
70gm Soy Wax Candle
The High Plains Soy Candles
Our High Plains candle is scented with notes of lemon, pine & eucalyptus, this fragrance will take your senses on an adventure through the Gippsland high plains. Bringing you peace and tranquillity.
Our candles are hand-poured in Gippsland, Victoria from amazing 100% natural soy wax sourced locally in Australia.
With the flame glistening through the engraving on the glass, these candles will illuminate, rejuvenate and invigorate your home”.
Create ambience that your friends will envy!
Top Notes: Lemon, Pine Needle
Middle Notes: Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle
Base Notes: Patchouli, Sandalwood
All-natural soy wax - made in Australia
Lead-free cotton wicks
Palm-oil free, vegan-friendly
IFRA approved fragrances
Candle care – one of the most important aspects of any natural soy wax candle.
What to do...
- Burn the candle until it reaches a full melt pool (or when the top layer of wax is liquid),
- Burn for its designed duration (maximum 2 hours for our 70G & 4 hours for our 340G candles),
- Trim your wicks to 0.5cm (1/5inch) before every burn,
- Extinguish your candle using either a wick snuffer or wick dipper, and
- Keep your candle out of direct sunlight.
You will have the perfect candle every time.
|Brand||Scarlet & Grace Body Care & Home Fragrances|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|